If you own a kayak or canoe, you may know how difficult it is to take the ride to the river or lake. These are pretty heavy so you need a mode of transportation to transport these. Therefore, to ease your problem, the kayak carts have gained importance in the market. These mobile carts will let you carry the required product and you will not feel any struggle while doing it. Along with top-notch construction, you even get the convenience of the impressive weight limit.
Want to know in details about all the top products? Then our kayak cart review will not leave you disappointed. Our top picks will surely be your favourite.
Table of the Best Kayak Carts Reviews
10. ABN Universal Kayak Carrier – Trolley for Kayaks, Canoes, Paddleboards, Float Mats and Boats
ABN provides you with a unique carrier with a universal design. That means you can also carry along plenty of small personal use water vehicles including float mats, Jon boats or even paddleboards. The cart is from premium quality anodized steel tubes that are strong enough to hold the weight of most kayaks. Since it is from steel, other than the high load carrying capacity, it also offers you longevity due to its high resistance to rust and corrosion.
However, just because it can carry heavy loads, doesn’t mean it has to weigh a ton by itself. Weighing just around 8 pounds, even children can pull the cart on their own. The universal kayak cart has knobby tires that have a diameter of 9.5-inches. Therefore, have the extensive threaded design so that you get a good grip over any surface.
- Foam bumpers provide sufficient padding so that your expensive kayak doesn’t get scratched or damaged.
- Tie-down straps reach an impressive length of 12-feet so that you can secure your kayak to the cart.
- With a lynchpin, you can remove the tires for compact storage.
Read more: Best Hunting Backpacks Reviews
9. TMS CART-CANOE/KAYAK-KY001 Boat Kayak Carts – Canoe Carrier Tote Trolley
TMS brings a kayak cart trolley that can carry kayak effortlessly from your truck to the shore without a hitch. It lets you take the kayak and set off from shallow shores that were previously inaccessible. The cart has a large frame that is made from stainless steel and powder coated well enough. As a result, they don’t rust or corrode easily. This is especially important since the kayak would always be used in humid and coastal environments.
The only hardware you need for assembly is chrome lynchpins that come with the cart. Hence, lets you secure the wheels in place.
- Wheels are large enough to roll over uneven terrain and even on sand.
- With spring-loaded stands, the cart can stay up on the ground.
- Is folded down for transport and storage convenience.
8. Wistar Canoe Cart – Boat Kayak Carts – Dolly Trailer Tote Trolley Transport Cart Wheel
Wistar offers you an incredible product. It would be of use whenever you want to hit the coast or lake with your kayak or canoe. Due to its universal design, you can use it with various types of slim one-person boats. Next, the all-metal design makes the kayak last longer than most cheap alternatives offered by competitors. The frame has been forged from tubular aluminum with a thickness of around 2mm. So they are lightweight compared to steel frames but don’t lose out in terms of strength.
Finally, the wheels you get on this kayak also have a useful design. They don’t go flat and don’t need any air-refills, ever.
- Spring-loaded stand measures more than 7-inches and can keep the cart pop up.
- Sufficient padding to prevent damage to your kayak’s paint job.
- It can easily carry loads as heavy as 220 pounds. Thus, the kayak cart’s weight capacity is more than expected.
7. Suspenz Smart DLX Kayak Carts
One of the greatest features of this airless kayak cart from Suspenz is its easy assembly. The cart can be assembled with ease right out of the box without any extra tools or hardware. All you need to do is pop in the wheels on the sides and attach the included lynchpin. It takes you hardly a couple of minutes and removing the wheels is an equally easy process. Due to this innovative design, you can also store the cart in tight spaces or even carry it with you on your kayak after you hit the shore.
No need to leave it unattended and risk theft. Since the design is made for use, at the center of your cart it can handle heavy loads with ease. You also get kickstands so that you can wear the necessary gear before you go into the waters.
- Tires are 10-inches in diameter and will never go flat on any terrain.
- Hardware is from stainless steel for strength while the aluminum frame keeps the cart lightweight.
- It can carry kayaks that weigh 125 pounds or less.
Read more: Best Inflatable Boats Reviews
6. RAILBLAZA C tug Kayak Carts or Canoe Trolley Car
Railblaza brings the best use of geometry for designing this cart. It comes with a hassle-free design that lets you assemble the cart within a minute or so. Therefore, it lets you bring it apart from within seconds. It has axles made of stainless steel and hull pads have marvelous engineering behind them. Moreover, the cart has been made in New Zeland with the highest of standards. Thus, it can carry much heavier kayaks than metal dolly carts.
Furthermore, you can assemble the whole set-up in a matter of 20 seconds. The C-TUG has a construction from engineered polymers that will certainly not corrode.
- It can bear large kayaks and canoes within the weight limit of 300 pounds.
- Wheels have deep rubber treads that make for excellent traction.
- No need for tools for assembling this cart.
5. RAD Sportz Kayak Trolley Kayak Carts with Pneumatic Tires
No need to drag kayak on sand or carry it with brute strength when you have this compact kayak cart. With its load-carrying capacity of 150 pounds, you can function with ease. It can even take care of the heaviest and largest kayaks on the market. Therefore, it allows you to carry your kayak from the truck to the shore and back. It also comes with elastic tie-down straps that can measure up to a few feet. Hence, it is suitable for securing your kayak to the cart.
As a matter of fact, the pneumatic tires are 9.5-inches that are certainly pretty large and effective. Lastly, you can even easily use it in any water body’s edge and it will still perform the same.
- Foam padding shields your kayak from damage due to friction.
- The aluminum construction has a special yellow coating that proves its efficiency.
- Is collapsed down to a compact footprint for storing in tight spaces.
4. Onefeng Sports Kayak Carts for Carrying Kayaks Canoes Boat Float Mats Tote Trolley
Onefeng Sports brings a superb cart that stands out from the rest with the strength and uniqueness of its design. Instead of a frame that runs along the width of your kayak, this one has prongs that go inside the kayak’s scupper holes. The cart obviously comes with straps. But even without them, your kayak stays in place and doesn’t come off the cart even on unforgiving terrain. With the spring button, the kayak enjoys suspended carrying over the cart.
Having a weight limit of 215 pounds, the stainless steel construction that is galvanized is something that you cannot deny.
- Lightweight, but durable plastic wheels that are both air-proof and odor-proof.
- The rubber bumpers will certainly keep away any damages.
- You can adjust the length between the two poles from 13-inches to 20.4-inches.
Read more: Best Camping Coolers Reviews
3. Wilderness Systems 8070121 Heavy Duty Kayak Cart with Wheels
Wilderness Systems presents to you a cart that has awards to its name and a heavy-duty design. It is designed to transport the heaviest kayaks on the market with sufficient strength and minimal labor. Instead of center style carts, this one has a bumper bar styled frame. As a result, it doesn’t damage the scupper holes of our kayaks. Since the bunker bars run parallel within the contours of your kayak’s hole, the kayak doesn’t get twisted on rough terrain.
Having a construction from heat-treated and marine-grade aluminum alloy for superior strength, it will last long. Lastly, it also comes with two straps so that you can secure the kayak safely over the cart.
- Bars are adjustable laterally for a customized fit.
- Allows for two height positions for easier carrying with the adjusted center of gravity.
2. Perception Large Board Kayak Cart with Foam Wheels
Perception offers you a cart that makes justice to its name and completely changes your perception about carts. It has a large design with wide foam wheels that don’t need to be filled with air every few weeks. They won’t go flat on you when you need their services. Plus, you don’t have to worry about calling additional help to carry your heavy kayak. The cart is the perfect tool to carry your kayak from your car to the shore. Next, the large wheels also come in hand to move over any terrain, whether they are flat, smooth, gravely, or sandy.
Moreover, the frame has a high load capacity of 165 pounds. Strong enough to not just carry kayaks made by Perception themselves, but from other brands as well. You also get two kickstands that keep your kayak stable and upright under any condition. The cart also comes with a tie-down strap that lets you secure your kayak to the cart and prevents slipping.
- The tubular frame has an anodized coating applied on the surface to tackle rust.
- For easy storage, the frame is collapsible and the wheels are removable.
- Aluminum construction helps to keep the weight of the cart to a minimum.
1. Malone Clipper Deluxe Kayak Cart
Malone has made a brilliant cart that can carry a lot of weight and won’t fail you in unpredictable situations. The cart has a frame with a universal design that works best for not just kayaks but other types of small manual vehicles on the water including canoes and paddleboards. Moreover, you don’t need to sacrifice a significant portion of your garage space for storing this device.
The wheels are removable within minutes and the frame is folded down for a smaller footprint.
- Large 10-inch tires are rugged enough to take you through smooth and gravely terrain.
- Tires aren’t air-filled and don’t run the risk of going flat.
- With down straps, you can attach any kayak securely to this cart.
Transporting those heavy kayaks or canoes will not make you struggle. The kayak carrier will never limit your moves or keep your ride stable in a place.