The art of cooking is something that always pushes us to experimentation. With new inventions, the portability of these burners has also increased. Therefore, countertop burners are something that is both kitchen-friendly and travel-friendly. Pack it on your bag and leave or just place it on your kitchen, cook amazing delicacies. As a matter of fact, it is not only compact but also light for easy carrying.
Well, all brands say that they are amongst the top but that may be false claims. So, know more about the top countertop burner brands and your travel sessions will not lack delicious foods.
Table of the Best Portable Countertop Burners Reviews
10. Cuisinart CB-60P1 Cast-Iron Double Burner
Cuisinart never fails to impress and this burner is a fine testament to the reliability and high quality of their products. This model is a dual countertop burner and the smaller one goes up to 500 watts. On the other hand, the larger one has an output of 1300 watts. For controlling both burners you get a dial with graduations. To change the temperature from low to high, just twist the knob to the desired level. Since there are two burners you can get efficient power usage and even cook up two different dishes separately.
With the small burner, you can slow cook at lower temperatures and handle delicate tasks like caramelization, simmer sauces and more. The burner will last you for plenty of years since it is from high quality brushed stainless steel. As a result, it scores quite high on both corrosion resistance and aesthetics.
- Green indicator lights up when the burner is ready to be used.
- Burner surface is from cast iron plates that have high heat retention and distribution capability.
- Rubber feet keep the burner firmly in its position on your countertop.
Read more: Best Portable Washing Machines Reviews
9. Cusimax Portable Electric Stove – Ceramic Glass Double Hot Plate Cooktop
One of the most astonishing features of this infrared burner is its compact size. Despite its high power output, you can fit it in tight spaces. Therefore, use it at a regular apartment or a small student dorm. It is highly portable and easy to clean. So, you can eat all you want without worrying about the mess. Compared to plate burners, this induction cooker brings a significant change to the way you cook.
When it comes to boiling water you can do it within seconds instead of minutes. Moreover, the portable countertop burner has 7-inches ceramic glass that not only looks stylish but also provides protection.
- Each plate can provide a power output of 900 watts for all your cooking needs.
- The black stainless steel body gives it a sleek look.
- Numerous vents at the bottom for heat dissipation.
8. Duxtop 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burners
Duxtop lets you cut down on energy use and cooking time with this induction cooktop. It is sleek, compact and great for anyone who has limited space. Next, it is the perfect practical gift you can give to one of your loved ones. The touch-sensitive control panel lets you do everything from temperature adjustment to set up a timer. You can let the gravy simmer and put it on the inbuilt timer so that you can relax or use your productivity elsewhere.
Finally, you can also adjust power and set it between 200 watts to 1800 watts for cooking anything and everything.
- The digital countertop burner’s glass surface makes cleaning hassle-free.
- You can make a worry-free purchase since it is covered with a 2 year warranty period.
- With auto-pan detection, the cooktop can shut down by itself if there is no cookware on top.
7. SUNAVO Hot Plates for Cooking – Portable Electric Double Burner
Sunavo has made its electric countertop burner with premium quality materials that can stand the test of time. It has a body of stainless steel that stands out on your countertop but blends in well with the rest of the kitchen decor. The stainless steel body is also resistant to corrosion and doesn’t get affected by oils or stain easily. Furthermore, you can clean it off without a hitch. You get a large 7.5-inch burner ring that supports cookwares of bottom surfaces with similar dimensions.
At one end you get a dial control. Therefore, lets you toggle between 5 different levels of temperature settings, and the knob is insulated as well. That means you won’t get sudden shocks or injured fingers. The burner has a maximum power output of 1500 watts. This means you can bring around a liter of water to a boil within just 7 mins. With that kind of efficiency, stir-fry and other quick-cooking are done with ease.
- The small size makes it perfect for use not just in homes, but hostels and other places where space is scarce.
- Due to its compact nature, it is fit for your feast.
- Supports a wide range of flat cookwares from glass and ceramic to stone and cast iron.
Read more: Best Electric Sausage Stuffers Reviews
6. CUSIMAX 1800W CMHP-C180N Stainless Steel Countertop Burners – 1800W Double Hot Plate
Cusimax has brought to you a fabulous burner that is capable enough to save you money on your energy bill and lets you cook more quickly. It has two burner rings with one being 6.4 inches and the other one at 7.1-inches. That means you can use cookwares of different sizes easily. Next, the burner rings are of cast iron. Therefore, can retain heat for longer durations and deliver it evenly to your cookware.
You also get thermostats for controlling the temperature on each ring. Plus, the stylish knob enhances the aesthetic appeal quite a bit.
- Non-slip feet make for a stable position on the countertop.
- This stainless steel countertop burner will not allow any unwanted heat loss.
- Stainless steel housing would last you for years and will not rust.
5. Duxtop 1800W Portable Induction Countertop Burners
Another induction cooktop burner from Duxtop, that is reliable, safe, and energy-efficient. This one is certified by trusted organizations like ETL and has a compact and lightweight design that makes it highly portable. You can use it at your home, hostel dorm, in the RV, and more such places. Apart from high power rating and quick-heating times, this one also has auto-pan detection. That means if it doesn’t detect a pan or cookware within a minute it will shut-down to save power and for safety.
Finally, auto-pan detection also cuts down power if you place the wrong or incompatible cookware.
- Incredibly energy efficient at around 83 percent.
- The temperature range will be adjusted in any of the one 15 preset temperatures.
- With the alignment guide, you can place your cookware correctly.
4. Wiland Portable Induction Electric Stove Top – Glass Plate Cooktop for Cookware
Wiland provides you with an induction cooktop with one of the safest designs on the market. It has a ring and top surface that is resistant to corrosion and stains. This is resilient against cracking and high temperature as well. At the bottom, you get a circular vent with a fan that rapidly dissipates the heat. As a result, it is safe to use and you get a longer lifespan for your investment.
Furthermore, it works excellently with any pot materials and provides excellent results. Having the benefit of a double-ring heating ring, it will certainly heat-up fast enough for your benefit.
- Touchscreen controls give you customization while temperature control knob gives you familiarity.
- One of the most powerful inductions cook-top with 2200 watts of power.
- It provides uniform heating for even cooking.
Read more: Best Commercial Ice Maker Machines Reviews
3. iSiLER Portable Induction Cooktop – Sensor Touch Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop
Isiler has brought to you an induction burner that works and looks much better than traditional burners. One of the most remarkable features of this is its safety. It doesn’t directly heat up your pan or wok. Instead, it uses induction technology to heat up your cooking pots. That means that even if you accidentally touch the induction area of the cooktop, you won’t get any hand injuries.
It also has an advanced control panel integrated on the cooktop with touch controls. There are simple buttons including the power button, temperature control buttons, timer function buttons and more. You also get a large LED display that shows you all the important information regarding all the functionality. Plus, you get positive and negative buttons that allow you to change the power output and temperature effortlessly. You can go from 100 watts all the way up to 1800 watts. Above all, the surface on this induction cooktop has been from thick durable glass. Therefore, it has a high tolerance and won’t fail you even under high temperatures.
- Has child safety lock option so that children stay out of danger.
- You can use everything from stainless steel, cast iron and enamelled cast iron cookware.
- Have different error codes that help in the quick diagnosis.
2. Techwood Electric Hot Plate – Double Infrared Ceramic Double Cooktop
Techwood offers you a burner with a stunning design that is both functional and a feast for your eyes. The beautiful body is from brushed stainless steel while you get double crystalline glass plates for the burner rings. All of those materials are known for their durability and corrosion resistance. They don’t get stained easily which means you can clean them with ease.
For both the burner rings you get dedicated thermostats on either end. This certainly lets you jack-up the power till 900watts on each ring for cooking everything from soup to protein.
- Heat loss is minimal and brings you great energy savings.
- Can support cookware with a flat surface as large as 7.1-inches.
1. Duxtop Professional Portable Induction Cooktop – Commercial Range Countertop Burner
Duxtp presents to you an induction burner that uses electricity instead of natural gas to heat up your cookware. It is plugged into any 120 Volt outlet that is common throughout North America and draws electricity at 15 amps. So, you get the perfect balance of power and efficiency. You get an integrated control panel that allows you to choose between 20 temperature levels or an equal number of power levels.
With an energy efficiency rating of 83 percent, you get tangible savings on your utility bill. Finally, the induction burner, you also get reduced cooking times since it heats up the cookware quickly.
- You can choose from 100 watts to 1800 watts of power or 100-degrees Fahrenheit to 460-degrees Fahrenheit.
- How to keep a check on all details? Just go through the LCD display and the answer is simple.
- There is no heat build-up since a 7-blade fan is working continuously to dissipate heat.
Cook your favourite dish whenever you want. The countertop burner stoves are ideal for your kitchen as well as for camping options.